Saturday, April 12, 2008

This is the End......

We are back and had a very nice vacation; thanks again for a terrific time Nana and Papa. Per my one posting earlier this week, these trips are all about hangin’ and chillin’ so really not too much to report.

Actually, I do have one good story. We are sitting by the pool and The Girl quickly befriends two little Mexican boys; one was her age (five) the other was three. Now they didn’t speak a work of English and her Spanish vocabulary is limited to “si” but within moments they were fast friends and having a really good tme swimming together in the kiddie pool. She’s quickly becoming a very good swimmer so we don’t have to watch her every second so we went back to whatever we were doing. A few minutes later or so we pick up our heads and she’s standing their MAKING OUT WITH THE OLDER MEXICAN BOY. We were absolutely astonished/aghast. She saw us, they stopped and two minutes they are at it again. I was literally frozen in my tracks; I wasn’t sure the punishment in Mexico for homicide and as I am contemplating this she quickly alks over to us with a very coy look on her face. She looks at me, looks at the wife and then blithely states, “That boy kissed me.”

I guess this is the beginning of the end, isn’t it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if they didn,t need your constant supervision they could go without you so get back on the job.gs

Anonymous said...

at least you will be a grandfather before age 50, at this rate.

Unknown said...

priceless... ok, so I'm behind in reading the blog, I blame it on work, yet H, these moments captured are truly priceless... thanks for keeping me connected.