Monday, August 24, 2009

On the Road Again

Greetings from lovely LA. Been a long day, coming off a very long (but fun) weekend, so I am going to keep this short tonight. Nothing too major to report other than:

-- the end of Sumer is upon us -- finally. Love my Kids, but it's high time they go back to where they belong: school
-- been spending a decent amount of time working on the new blog, in conjunction with my co-author. We have about eight posts or so up, we added analytics today and I think we will be ready to take the lid off it mid week or so. Again, this one isn't for all of you. I think interest will be limited to my fellow tech dorks.
-- Been listening to some pretty cool new music of late including Lee Fields (great R&B/soul with a contemporary twist), XX, Bad Veins (Coldplay meets The Killers), Cobra Starship (bubblegum pop -- but very listenable)

Last but not least: my Yankees Rule. Starting to get ready for playoff season but still trying not to get too ahead of myself.

No comments: