Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pop quiz - Part 2

If you could swap places with anyone else for 48 hours, who would it be? I think the Little Boy (being that he is in fifth grade he probably needs a new moniker) and I share the same person. Derek Jeter is the vote here. The reason should be fairly obvious.
------------------------

 In other news we had a lovely weekend. We had our cousins Sue, Saul and Matt up to the house and had a great Friday night. Saturday my friend Mark and I paddled about four miles to the beach in Sausalito. We hung out for a good portion of the day. I think the kids spent five of the six hours in the water. Good dinner with friends last night, a nine mile trail run this morning and an afternoon flight to Chicago, which is where I'll bd the next two days. By the way - Chicago is about one hour too far from San Francisco.

Posted via email from Howard Solomon

No comments: