Wednesday, August 5, 2009

RIP, Susan

I have a pretty good attitude for the most part and generally roll with the flow. Life and work stress used to really get me going but I have learned for the most part to take it all in stride and have gotten pretty good at maintaining a healthy degree of perspective. That said, it's hard to avoid tough weeks and this has been a tough week Nothing too bad and nothing even worth citing, but I came home from work a tad bit stressed tonight. And then when I got back from my trail run (which helped) I read that Susan had passed.

Rest in peace, Susan (and peace to you, Elden) and thank you for helping put things in a proper perspective for not just myself, but the hundreds, if not thousands of people whose life you have touched.

I could go on but I think that's all I have to say tonight.

No comments: