Monday, August 31, 2009

What I Carry While Travelling

As some of you know I travel a lot for business. As in, I am on a airplane pretty much every week. My briefcase is almost always overflowing, due in large part to my electronics. As an example, here's what I have with me currently in Chicago. Note I'm here for less than 48 hours, total:

 - Macbook Air and charger
- Kindle and charger
- iPod Nano
- Morphie case and charger
- iPhone charger
- Bluetooth headset and charger
- Network adapters
- not pictured: iPhone and iPhone headset (seemingly lost).

 All I can say is that someone is going to make a fortune helping business travellers like myself streamline. I'm not sure exactly as to the "how", but I'm willing to bet that it's the next big market.

Posted via email from Tech Dork

1 comment:

Nana said...

I hope you didn't forget your toothbrush. Can I borrow some of your frequent flyer miles?