Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yosemite

Headed camping for a few days with the boys to Yosemite. I've lived in California for almost 7 years now and still haven't been to Yosemite; I am stoked. I am particularly stoked to get some trail running in; from what I understand some of the Yosemite trails are absolutely epic.

On the unstoked side of the equation though, it's supposed to be a bit hot. Forecasts seem to be hovering in the mid 90's, but it cools down significantly as the sun sets (typical of Northern California). If internet access allows, I will be sure to post pictures.

In regards to the Olympics, it was interesting to see Michael Phelps make the same mistake as my kids - you gotta hit that finish STRONG. I cannot believe that he made such an amateur mistake. Just proves that no one is infallible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuse me. no one? gs