Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Corniest Song Ever

Good lord was that third song cheesy -- even by American Idol standards. Two major questions:

1. who in the hell dressed ole Blake? That had to have been the worst outfit in the history of menswear.
2. What up with Blake's ink? Boy has got some serious tats. Anyone know how many in total he has? How come we haven't heard more about that?

Thought Jordin was really good. Got to give the 17 year old credit; she stepped up to the plate, big time. She killed that third song (that is the song that won her the competition) while I wanted to kill myself watching Blake. I think she wins, easy.

I'm headed to LA in the am and might see if I could scalp my way in to the FInals. Egads -- what's happened to me? I used to be relatively cool. I must say I'm glad it is over tomororw. I need to move on to more manly pursuits ... like freaking croquet or something.

That's it for now. I'm trying to wrangle a guest blogger for this week. I think you'll find her story mesmerizing; makes mine look like a walk through the park. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worst part is that we're going to have to hear it all summer long...