Monday, March 3, 2008

Green Eggs and Ham

I went to school this am with the kids for reading day; I went with the girl and we read Dr. Seuss books together for about a half hour. Afterwards, she donned her specially made Cat in the Hat hat, and went off to the auditorium for a special program. It was too cute and a nice father/daughter bonding moment; I wish I took a picture. Sure as hell a bit more fun than the rest of my day.

Tonight I ran for about an hour through the backroads of Marin, in some pretty deep "country." As pretty as this place is during the day, it's equally beautiful during the stillness of night. WIsh I had a photo of this one for you as well: I had on my miners hat, reflective vest, ipod and water bottle holder. I must have been a site to behold. Pretty happy I didn't get hit by a car.

In other news, I;m watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles. I think I've written about this before, but it's actually quite good, albeit a tad slow moving. Probably worth buying the season once it comes out, which should be soon; season one concludes tonight.
Arguably the best new show of the season, though Eli Stone is giving it a late run for its money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can attest that baby howard loved the book green eggs and ham.gs