Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Travel

I just got back from Seattle late last night (verdict: very cool and charming city but I cpersonally ouldn't live there) and already I am packing for my next trip to LA. Such is my life and I guess I shouldn't complain as half my trips are self-induced so to speak, but man, my travel these first three months of the year have just been killer and it's taking its toll. Doesn't help much that tomorrow's flight leaves at zero dark hundred (otherwise known as 6:40 am in the freaking morning).

In other news, however, I am typing this post from my brand spanking new MacBook Air and man oh man am I STOKED. I will save the review for the next few days, after I get a chance to test drive it a bit more from the road. Thus far however, I am quite impressed. It is *so* light, which is a great big deal for me given my above described travels.

Beyond all this, I just noted on my calender that I have a big ultrasound (all ultrasounds are big in our world, right CrazyMama?) and while I anticipate good results, feel free to start sending good vibes; one can't be overly optimistic when it comes to cancer.

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

i agree any follow up testing causes a small element of stress. GOOD VIBES for you! Here's hoping they find nothing interesting. and generally when they do it turns out to be nothing (for me anyway) GOOD LUCK on that.

awesome on the macbook air. and safe travels on your latest trip.

zero dark hundred? i personally call anything before 7am
the buttcrack of dawn! it's pretty i know.