Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birthday

So, a few thoughts on this, my last day on earth as a 42 year old. I have to say, as you get older, birthdays really do lose their lustre.

Anyway:

-- I am thankful to be alive
-- I am thankful to be alive and healthy
-- I am thankful to be alive and healthy with a wonderful family
-- I am thankful to be alive and healthy with a wonderful family and some amazingly great friends
-- I am thankful to be alive and healthy with a wonderful family an some amazingly great friends and a terrific job
-- I am thankful to be alive and healthy with a wonderful family and some amazingly great friends and a terrific job and some awesome new people that I've met through this blog
-- I am thankful. Very, very thankful. And I recognize that every day.

4 comments:

gailaj said...

Happy Birthday, Howard. Wishing you many happy and healthy years ahead. Gail

Nana & Papa said...

Happy Birthday Son-in-law. We wish you a good day and many many more years to come. The knees work, the back is ok so you are in very good shape. If you slowed down we would worry. So go out there and enjoy the day.

Jeff said...

Happy birthday Howard!

In addition to all of what you wrote, you should be thankful that, unlike me, you have another year before you are in your "mid 40's".

;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday How! See you in Michigan soon.

rob