Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Much to Report

Not a whole heck of a lot to report these past few days:

-- we are getting a biblical rain here in NorCal. Between now and the end of the week, total accumulation is supposed to be around 15 inches. Guess we don't have to be concerned about a drought this year, which is a good thing.

-- my Jets upset the Chargers yesterday and are playing for the AFC championships. I think Sunday's game will be tough but if I were the Colt's I would not underestimate the Jets. This is a markedly different team than Jet's teams of the past, oh -- 25 years or so.

-- I got an MRI on my foot yesterday morning. I think everyone is closed for MLK Day, so results either later today but more likely, tomorrow. Damn ankle has not got any any better (or worse) for the last three weeks and is still swollen. This injury is seriously crimping my style. I shouldn't - and won't complain because as I have mentioned before, this entire episode could have been a *lot* worse but not being able to run. Man -- that's the worst possible punishment for a guy like me.

-- Oh one other thing: Jack is back. As in Bauer. Two shows that simply never get old for me personally: 24 and American Idol. So at least I have those going for me.

That's about it for now.

No comments: