Monday, January 11, 2010

What I am Listening To

Not enough time to post tonight -- gotta get ready fro the first trip of the New Year (to LA of course) and have been super busy with work. Haven;t posted much about music, but I have been listening to some cool music of late that I would recommend, including:

-- new Spoon (not out yet)
-- new Vampire Weekend that debuted today but that I have had for a, uhh, little while. This one I'm not entirely sure of yet. I think these dudes might annoy me but they do have some catch songs.
-- new Massive Attack
-- new Broken Bells. Don't think this one is out yet either, but I *really* like it. It's the singer from the Shin's partnered with Danger Mouse. Somehow, it really works.
-- New Midlake. I need to listen to this quite a bit more, so will reserve judgement for now, though I do like this band a lot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's quite a comment. i have nothing to add. gs

Ben Libert said...

How long have you been into Massive Attack?

Anonymous said...

ben, i'm trying to avoid a massive attack.gs