Friday, November 7, 2008

Long Week

Just now back from an unbelieveably long week, the last two of which were spent in LA. Last night my firm put on a pretty cool event on behalf of Li Ning, which is the Nike of China. We were celebrating their deal with NBA superstar Baron David (formerly of the Warriors, currently with LA Clippers) who is a super cool dude. We had quite a number of celebrities and NBA players their, and overall is was quite fun evening. I definitely met some interesting people, to say the least. I woke up early morning after a long night to go for a run, and long story short I got VERY lost. What was meant to be a 40 minute run turned into an hour and half death march. It was actually to the point where I got (more than) a tad bit nervous. Anyway, long few days and now The Wife's cousin has arrived somewhat unexpectadely from Portland, so more tomorrow.Should be a good weekend.

No comments: