Monday, November 10, 2008

Party!

Through a bit of a surprise party on Saturday for the Wife, who's 40th birthday is around the corner. I'm hoping everyone who attended had a good time (and based on the bar bill, I am gong to assume that was the case) but I think the best part for me was both the buildup and actually getting her into the room without her knowing. Not sure exactly how I did it, but I think I pulled it off. I got video from my new flip camera phone and a number of photos that I will post later this week. The room was dimly lit so quality is a bit lacking but they capture the essence of the moment(s). I was glad I was able to do this for The Wife; as I said in my toast, she's a terrific wife and a better mom, and she deserved something special to mark the occasion.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

congrats on that. what a thoughtful husband. and Happy birthday to the wife coming up!

Anonymous said...

Well done! You came through. I spoke to the wife the following morning. It was a night she won't forget for a long time. We wish her another 60 plus.