Monday, August 20, 2007

adirondacks, NY

Greetings from upstate New York. I decided last minute to fly in for a quick visit and to pick up the family. This is a very nice and highly underrated part of the world. My in laws have had a home here for years and I really have grown to love it here. This morning my father in law and I climbed Prospect Mountain which is one of my favorite hikes in the world. I will post some great pictures later in the week. Tomorrow we will dobour annual Swim To The Island in which I swim about 2 miles in to a neighboring island while my father in law and the Boy swim along side me. Once we arrive at thebisland we have breakfast and go for a hike. It is super cool. Pictures on this to follow too.

By the way this is my first posting done entirely on the iPhone. It is passeable but a pain in the ass. Please excuse any typos.

No comments: