Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday Pictorial: Hawk Hill




It's been a while since I did a Sunday Pictorial. Because of my back I wasn't able to do an extensive hike, but on Saturday we took my cousin Matt (pictured) who was visiting from NYC up to Hawk Hill. On top of boasting some of the most picturesque views the Bay Area has to offer, Hawk Hill is also a landing station of sorts in the Fall for thousands of Hawks who catch the thermal winds as they travel westward. Unfortunately, we only saw a handful of Hawks, but the views are not to be believed.

We had a great visit with Matt; he's one of my favorite people ever and he's as close to being a fourth brother as possible. He's as mellow as they come, funny and just a cool kid. I think my daughter has a crush on him to boot, but after spending four days with my insane family, I am sure he's happy to be East. Anyway, thanks for making the trip, Matt, and come again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you all last week. You guys are a riot. I look forward to getting back out to SF again sometime soon. -Matt