Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oscar Predictions

Ok, here are my early Oscar predictions; note I may make a chance or two prior to the show tomorrow night. All I can say is I really wish I saw There Will Be Blood.

So, without further ado:

Best Actor:

Daniel Day Lewis

Best Actress:

Marie Cotillard (this is the category where I am most unsure, so this is nothing more than a guess)

Best Supporting Actress:

Ruby Dee. I want to say Cate Blachett for her role in the Dylan biopic, but I think Ruby gets the sentimental nod.

Best Supporting Actor:

Javier Barden. Man was he unbelieveable in this role. I think Josh Brolin should have been nominated for Best Actor.

Best Director:

The Coen Brothers

Best Picture:

Man, this is a tough one but I am going to go with There Will Be Blood over No Country for Old Men. This one could go either way.

No comments: