Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays

We just celebrated our first ever Christmas eve at our friend's the Hughes, and it was awesome. We even integrated a little Hanukah into the mix. All in all, it made for a terrific evening. I'm looking forward to Christmas day; more than anything, I like the stillness of the day; the (rare) feeling that there's nothing to get stressed about. If the weather is accomodating, I plan to take the kids to the track; I have given them each their first "official" track workouts. We will see how that goes. After that, we plan to chill out, relax and then to a friends house for Christmas dinner. I have to say that us Jews are pretty popular this holiday season.

Anyway, regardless of your religion, happy holidays, all. I hope that your New Year is filled with health, happiness and prosperity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you going for kwanza. starts about now.gs