Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!







We are back; man are we all wiped out. That was a whirlwind of a trip, but completely worth the effort. Today's highlight was stopping in Big Sur and going to for a little hike to the waterfall. It was very cool and I am fairly certain that BIg Sur is the prettiest place in the continental US.

The pictures here, in order, are: the famous Bixby Bridge in Big Sure; the aforementioned waterfall; the $40 million painting in William Randolph Hearst's room that I referenced in yesterday's post; a shot of his office; the outdoor pool, and the Kids.

Anyway, a short post tonight. Gotta get ready for our big night, which includes a lot of nothing. I wish you all nothing but peace, good health, and happiness in the New Year. And a big thank you for coming back to this blog on a regular basis. I don't have many readers, but I love the ones I have and appreciate this little community more than you know.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

looks like a fun trip!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

health and happiness right back at ya!

and may you have less travel in 2009.

Anonymous said...

does that include me?gs

Anonymous said...

We really want to be out there and enjoy your wonderful weather. We have been getting snow showers daily. Burrr it was -0 this morning. The lake is almost frozen. Hope your thumb is ok.