Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sad Day

What a bummer of a day. In no particular order:

-- In the event you are living under a rock, The Mitchell Report on steroids in baseball is out today, and it's not a good day for the Bronx. Among those included in the report are Roger Clemens (not a surprise), Andy Pettite (surprise) and a bunch of former Yankees. Whatever. Time for baseball to move forward.

-- Jessica Alba is pregnant. Guys across the globe are weeping.

-- Jodie Foster is out of the closest. I've long had a crush on her. Not sure who's more bummed out by this news: me or John Hinckley Jr.

-- Ted Corbitt, the father of modern ultrarunning, passed away this week at the age of 87. RIP, TC.

In the better news front, I bowled a 157 at my holiday party last night and the new Wu Tang Clan album is out. So I got that going for me......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you thought Jodie was straight. We need to work on your gaydar, dear.

Anonymous said...

Albs... sweet mercy that kid is going to be reDONKulously hot.

when did Perez Hilton start editing this blog?

Anonymous said...

Greedo - hah!

Nice bowling, Mr. Nut. Reminds me of the old days in Chicago. You, me, Zolla rolling a few. No, Zolla, I'm talking about bowling.

Anonymous said...

157! We both know you can do better!!
-ML