Monday, September 15, 2008

Exhaustion

I am so tired I can barely stand, let alone type. I have to confess that I was going through the motions today: I was so tired I felt like I was having an out of body experience. Most likely do to my marathon training, which has ramped up (9 mile tempo run on Sat followed by 12 mile tempo run yesterday) significantly. Anyway, hopefully it's nothing more than that and I am sure I will feel better tomorrow.

In the interim, I am sitting on the coach, slacking and watching the Big Lewbowski, which is without doubt one of the greatest movies of all time. Not a bad evening, actually; also just finished watching the Monday night football game, which was terrific.

Speaking of sports. we are entering high season: baseball playoff, college football season, NFL, and NBA season is just around the corner. What a shame that every single one of my teams suck.

Anyway, that's about it. Don't have the energy to post much more. I will leave you with this classic line from the Big Lewbowski: "I told those f*&ks at the league office a thousand times -- I don't roll on shabbos."

Classic.

Anyone out there disagree that this isn't a top five movie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i,m equally exhausted and all i did is watch the stocks take a big crap.gs

Anonymous said...

i,m equally exhausted and all i did is watch the stocks take a big crap.gs