Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pictures








My brother Neil (who looks like the lead singer in Loverboy with that headband) and my beautiful baby niece, Mandy Rose. Shannon from LA. Can't tell if she's throwing out gang signs (you a Blood or Crip, S?) or noting 2 and 0 in celebration of her first 20 miler. That's me, in the parking lot before my race. Those would be my legs. Look pretty tan, eh? Well guess what -- that's dirt. I was covered head to toe. And on the subject of me that's my favorite North Face running hat. See that white stuff? That's salt. As in salt from sweating, salt. And the pictures don't even do it justice; I was a salt/dirt combo. And last but certainly not least, Uncle Mikey, aka Gaga, on the tennis court.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome participation already.

i totally spaced it this weekend. but i did go swimming with the family today.

more active than normal anyway, but nothing spectacular like you and your athlete friends.

and sorry no picture since that just isn't cute.
i'll send you a family one. if you want.

Howard Solomon said...

absolutely send a pic of the family!