Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Pictures






Last of the photos: first up we have Gail "Ultrawoman" Marino. Gail used this past weekend as a mere training weekend for an upcoming six hour (!) race. Next are the Quirkes: Jen and Nick. Gotta love that picture of Nick, who's training for the Chicago Marathon. Lat but certainly not least is my man the Rookie, aka Glen Moyer, who's also run multiple marathons. Tomorrow I will post a picture of Crazy Mama and her brood. This picture is so cute it merits its own post.

And thus concludes our Second Annual Run for Thyroid Cancer. I will post last in the week in regards to my group donation.

Tomorrow we will get back to our regularly scheduled blogging, including a long post about Lance Armstrong. I am still processing that news but think that I am pretty excited. Sure, he's somewhat risking his legacy but what the hell: it will be fun as hell to watch and it's his legacy, not ours. More on that tomorrow.

No comments: