Thursday, March 15, 2012

iPad 3 - I Caved

Full confession: after stating adamantly that I was sitting out the iPad 3 - and even writing a blog post about it on my company site - I caved. Pretty predictable, I know.

I have a 32 gig Verizon 4g coming my way on Wednesday of next week. And quite frankly, I'll probably be on line early tomorrow am so that I don't miss out on all the excitement.

The way I look at it I use the thing a ton and I can get some decent dollars for my old one to offset the cost. The kicker for me wasn't necessarily the screen, though it does stoke me, but rather the fact that you can tether other devices to it via 4g. Given how much I travel, that's pretty awesome. I could now lose my Sprint Overdrive in the process (good when it works, but a bit wobbly).

So I am stoked. Not out of my my mind stoked (I'll save the for iPhone 5) but stoked all the same. I will write a more full report once I have a unit in hand.

No comments: