Friday, March 2, 2012

Favorite Sports Moment of All Time

I started a thread on Facebook that has definitely picked up some good and interesting traction. The question is a simple one: what is your favorite sports moment of all time?

I personally have two (I only wrote about the first one). The first was Michigan's national championship win in basketball in 1989 over Seton Hall. I was a fresh graduate and was all-in on that one. That was a win for the ages and it was pretty cool that I got to watch it with my father (an alum) and my little brother, who had just gained admittance.

My second favorite sports moment was entering Yankee stadium with the Little Boy during the 2009 World Series. That was beyond awesome in so many respects, not the least of which was sharing the experience with the Little Dude.

There are so many others to select from. A number of Michigan games. The Yankee teams of the late 70's and mid 90's. The Mike Tyson years.

But those are my two favorites. Anyway, enough of me. What about you all?

No comments: