Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Michigan in the Big Dance

I'm obviously pretty stoked that Michigan made the dance - and is relatively high seed as well. As I've written before, I've really fallen in love with this team. They are scrappy and play hard and smart. They are a fun group to watch and when they are on (read: shooting straight) they have the potential to be dangerous.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to be our year. We play what's essentially a five guard set and we big time lack a big in the middle. The good news is help is on its way next year. The bad news is I think teams have figured us out and I can't see us getting beyond sweet Sixteen at best. But that said, a sweet sixteen appearance would be a very nice capstone to what's been an overachieving kind of year.

Can't wait for the action later this week. Go Blue!

No comments: