Thursday, March 22, 2012

Let's Go Yankees

Its been a long while since I've written about by beloved Yankees. But it's almost that magical time of the year where hope springs eternal. So - let's go Yankees. I loved the off season trade for Pineda - that was ballsy as hell - and like every red-blooded Yankees fan I could not be more excited about the retun of Andy Pettite. That for me was the most pleasant surprise of the offseason. With all the off season changes it should be am interesting year. But he terrific thing about this point in time is that it's anyone's game. Except, of course, for the Cubs. I believe they've already been mathematically eliminated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, dude. That was a blatant attempt to get Cubs fans to comment on your post, and I guess it worked. The Cubs are going to surprise some people this year when they finish eight games above .500, which in the NL Central, might just take it.
nq