Thursday, May 8, 2008

Important Update

For the first time maybe ever, The Wife got kind of upset about one of my postings. She would like everyone to know that she doesn't need to be on the South Beach Diet -- she's only doing so to eat healthier and to get ready for the summer season.

Got that everyone? You cool now, The Wife?

Beyond that, not too much to report. Getting set to head to Chicago in a few short hours for some business meetings and then it's off to Wisconsin to run in the woods.

As stated before, I do a pretty good job scheduling these ultra runs. I could use to decompress a bit and believe it not, running 31 miles always seems to be do the trick.

Crazy, I know......

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

have a fun safe trip.

and i never thought she needed to be on the diet. from what I've seen she is totally Fit! and whatever reason she's got the fam on the diet. healthy is super smart.

my point was you should go with it, and be glad. she could totally make you do the cooking. like i make my husband.:)

and i hope you thought ahead for mothers day.

have an awesome RACE.

Anonymous said...

Hope the trip was a good one and you enjoy your race and your friends. For all your fans out there the wifes total weight is under 120. I should know I'm her mother and she got me started on the South Beach Diet because the receipes are awsome. Nana