Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ok, Ok, I was Wrong!

Man, I am getting batrraged today for my posting. I definitely was wrong but I don't think there was any doubt that the Kid was far better than the Man on Tuesday night. That being said, if you read carefully below, I am pretty happy because I liked David Cook a lot more; I thought he was very creative and he was most certainly a risk taker and he was ultimately rewarded for both. They were both worthy finalists. One last note on the subject: I think it's wrong that people are dismissive of Archilete simply because he seems to have a stage father. You can't blame a kid for his parents (not talking about you dad, no worries).

In other news, I didn't even think AI was the highlight of the night; the season finale of Boston Legal was far better (though going back to AI for a moment, I think some of the recording artist performances were actually prety good). In my opinion, Boston Legal is by far the best show on network TV.

Anyway, I can't believe the tv season is over. What in the hell am I going to do with my nights? One can only watch so much Howard Stern TV.

How many months until the new season of Entourage??

No comments: