Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks all, for the outpouring of comments for my new friend (at least I think/hope we are friends!) "S". Please keep the comments and positive vibes coming. I have another plan in mind for "S" that I think we'll all enjoy, but you'll need to stay tuned for a day or two for more details.

On a separate and lighter note, I am at this moment wearily sitting in front of my TV watching what is inarguably the greatest movie in the history of cinema -- no hyperbole on this one either. That's right: Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Good lord is this movie beyond classic. If Jeff Spicoli isn't the greatest character of all time, kindly suggest an alternative. In case y'all need a reminder, the cast includes:

--Sean Penn
--Phoebe Cates
-- Judge Reinhold
-- Jennifer Jason Leigh
-- Eric Stolz
-- Forrest Whitaker
-- Mr. Hand (!)
I know I am forgetting others.

On another topic, the Little Girl pulled out a line at our community pool yesterday that still has me laughing out loud. Only thing is I am uncertain as to how to articulate this one on these quasi family friendly pages.

Mets 11, Yankees 2. Enough said on that.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

dude spill! i'm dying to hear what the little girl said. i could use a good laugh.

I've never seen fast times at Ridgemont high. how I've missed that cult classic is beyond me. I'll have to look into it. and it's not because i couldn't i'n not THAT young, it's because i haven't.

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh and ROCK ON FOR ,S! rad response! your family and friends ROCK Howard!

seriously! if she needs anymore insight, she can always email me too. I've kicked it, and had babies at the same time. it wasn't fun, but life keeps moving on. and I've survived it. crazymamaof6@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...are you serious? Of course we're friends! And it IS true - your family/friends DO rock (while managing to be hilarious, too, and all at the same time), and I thank you guys for it. I never imagined so many comments...

A plan? Hmmm...intriguing...

With a cast like that, that movie's definitely on my list now...