Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Skitch

Don't pay much heed to this post; I am playing with a new tool for Mac called Skitch (www.skitch.com) which is one of the coolest applications I have ever seen. essentially, it easily enables one to cut, paste, and manipulate photos from the Internet. It is so easy to use it is ridiculous and for my purposes, it will enable me to integrate more photos and imagery into these pages.

I picked this photo semi-randomly, though I do think that Edwards' endorsement of Obama is huge. It's clear that the Dem's are finally starting to line up en masse behind Barack. It's time for Hillary to finally get with the program and accept the inevitable. Would have made sense and been magnanimous for her to have bid adieu after the big West Virginia win, but alas, I really believe she intends to see this through until the end. I am not sure as to the master strategy at play here, but the Clinton's are generally two steps ahead of the rest of us so I guess we'll have to see.

skitched-20080514-224938.jpg
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if it's her motivation, but heard on NPR yesterday that if she sticks it through to the end, she has unlimited time to recoup her financial losses (per weird campaign finance law). If she pulls out now, she has a time limit.

Anonymous said...

Where does the leading Democratic nominee for President make a huge endorsement announcement???

My hometown, Grand Rapids, Mich., the center of Conservatopia.

Still, this place was off the charts with enthusiasm, and my friend, Kaomi Goetz got her feature picked up by Morning Edition on NPR. Pretty awesome.