Thursday, May 22, 2008

Travel

I have to head to Seattle tomorrow at o dark hundred for a business meeting tomorrow afternoon (that's right; on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend) and learned I need to go to New York next week for a quick trip. This got me to thinking about how much travel I have done thus far in 2008 and based on a quick count, the tally is as follows:

-- Los Angeles; 12 times (give or take a trip or two)
-- New York; two times (counting next week)
-- Seattle; two times
-- Chicago; two times
-- Mexico; once
-- San Diego; once
-- Hawaii; once

All that over the course of approximately 140 days or so.

Note that I am not at all complaining; this is the life I have chosen as Tony Soprano would say, but that is inarguably a heck of a lot of travel. Oh well, at least I have a whole bunch of miles and free flights to show for it. So I got that going for me.

Anyway, if any anyone can match that -- or exceed it -- I'd like to hear about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free flights and "total consciousness?"

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think I have about 10 Toronto trips, a London trip, Bermuda, Chicago, Calgary, Houston, Boston. I think that's it. Way to much time in customs.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is the best trip is coming up real soon and that is to your house to see the grandchildren.

Miles don't seem to matter to much to those who travel a lot, but they sure do matter to us when you live so far away. See you real soon. Nana