Sunday, September 9, 2007

First Race Picture: Todd Berlent!


Ladies and gents:


Allow me to introduce to you Todd Berlent. Todd is one of my closest friends on the planet. We went to Michigan together and then lived together as roomates for seven years in NYC, until he left me and stole our cats (!). Suffice to say, that Todd is like my brother.

Todd is also largely responsible for getting me away from my old ways (read: smoking 1.5 pack of cigarettes a day) and back towards a healthy lifestyle. I ran my first marathon with Todd and hope to run another with him in this lifetime. Props to Toddie who ran 6 miles yesterday in the humid East Coast heat. Thanks for participating in this, Todd!!!

1 comment:

best-mother-in-law said...

Dear Howard, We know that yesterday was a special day to you and everyonne who participated. We are so proud of you. I know the greatest anniversary gift to April was you just being yourself and all the radiance that you project to everyone around you. You are a special guy, the best husband, father to those two most precious children and who could ask for a better-son-in-law. Radiation is going good. Got through the first week. Best Mother-in-law