Monday, September 10, 2007

Wait -- One More!

I'm not quite finished. One more important person of note: my main man Billy Z, aka "Diamond Bud." Yet another Michigan boy. A quirkier guy you'll never find, but he's a good man, a great friend and an even better father. Billy Z actually found himself a 5k (3.1 miles) on Sunday -- that makes him the fourth person to do an "actual" race and inspired by our little event (or so I like to think), Billy ran himself a PR. Word, Bill. Bill sent some amazing photos of himself and the kids which I will be sure to post as soon as I return home from LA.

Speaking of LA, I can confirm recent news reports: it's hot as blazes here. I was in Pasadena today and holy cow, it must have been over 100. And they say things have cooled down the past few days.

That's it for tonight. Please let me know if I have forgotten anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me! i ran a 10k on saturday in your honor. :) here's to you, baybee!